Monday, August 6, 2007

WarJournal, 8/6/07

Busy week... in a good way.

In last weeks group:
I purged the girl who hadn't responded to phase 3 questions after a nudge.

I purged the minimal answers/no photos woman.

The suspected scammer that I fast-tracked and offerred friendship to, never answered. Purged.

The decent profile with the hidden photo - Nudged, but still hasn't answered Phase 1 questions and will probably be purged this week.

The "red flag" woman - improved her profile, and left photos. I can see some positives now... she's initiated communication, and we're at Phase 3.

In new matches...

Here's a funny story. Finished exchanging phase 1 answers with one woman, when I realized... I didn't leave my photos visible to her. She closed me immediately afterwards with the message, "I'm perusing other matches". Eh, my looks aren't for everybody. And I've got plenty who are interested. So... Next!

One new match is in phase 3. I might do a field report on her later... stay tuned.

Another new match is also in phase 3.

Initiated conversation with one new person this morning - no response.

One is no photos/minimal answers. And right now, I may become overbooked, if all of the phase 3s are worth meeting. So... I haven't initiated communication.

And I've shut off the eHarmony Blog script. If things go well, I'm teetering on "overbooked". And if they don't, I'll just turn it back on again. No big deal.

And that's this week's war journal...

No comments: