Monday, August 13, 2007

War Journal, 8/13/07

Well, the list is pretty long here... I'm doing the best I can with the statistics for you folks.

Of the three that were in phase 3 last week - Two finished, after lengthy delays. I'm waiting for their first messages. (One just finished today, the other probably doesn't realize that she MUST write the first message...) The third got nudged... I'll dump her soon if she doesn't move.

One non-responder to phase 1 got nudged, and will be purged soon if she continues...

Got a lot of new matches too:

One went to phase 3, and I'm waiting for her answers.
Three haven't started communication.
I closed one due to distance.
One closed me due to distance.
One closed me, stating, "I have too much happening in my life right now." Strange...

... and that's this week, in review.

No comments: