Wednesday, July 25, 2007

So, you're "ugly"? It's fixable!

It's time to hit that sensitive spot yet again. After all, many people come to eHarmony, hoping that they can attract people in spite of how they look.

As I've said before, most men can find a few good photos. If they take enough of them. But, some men still struggle to find a good picture.

The bad news? Sorry, photos are important. When I had bad pictures, I did horribly. Once my photos improved, so did my results.

The good news? It's actually very easy for most men to dramatically improve their appearance. Even if, right now, most women would rate you a five or below.

Fortunately, for men, physical attractiveness isn't so much about bone structure or body type (which are more important for women) than it is about hygiene and style. And you don't need to go to a plastic surgeon to fix those.

Again, there are many pick-up artist guides to improving your appearance. I don't want to duplicate those. But I can talk about what I found helpful. And, hopefully, some of our readers will leave comments about things that they find helpful as well.

We'll start tomorrow...

No comments: