Monday, July 2, 2007

War Journal, 7/2/07

Looks like things have picked up considerably...

The one match I had last week... didn't respond. I closed her. A few days later, she sent a final message asking me to reconsider. I reopened and fast-tracked her. She's accepted the fast-track, but hasn't written yet. I asked for a lot, though - for photos, and 2 of my usual phase 3 questions.

As for the new matches...

3 closed me due to distance (I would have closed one of them, except for the fact she was close to other matches that I was considering.)
I closed one due to distance (Living over 4 hours away)
I closed one due to never being out of graduate school in her life.
I closed two "flexible matches" due to age.

I opened communication with one, no response yet.
One profile included the phrase, "I think it's really hard to get to know someone on 'paper' - both me figuring out if you are right for me and vice versa. I'm generally pretty open to just getting on the phone or meeting - it's often the best way to find out if there is something there." I fast-tracked her, no response yet.

No comments: