Monday, July 23, 2007

War Journal, 7/23/07

The two nonresponsive matches from last week continued to be unresponsive. I closed them.

Two new matches this week:
One provided no photo and minimal answers. Hasn't responded, likely to be purged.

One is now in phase 3, "Reading your questions". At first glance, not seeming my type - her profile emphasized that she's a sports fan with a child. Neither of those really resonate with me. But, let's give her a chance to see what we might have in common...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Just curious, what is the benefit to closing a non-responsive match? I hadn't really experienced it having an effect on the number of new matches you can receive. Do you think it makes a difference?

Unknown said...

sorry... looks like you addressed this one...

One thing that I've observed is that, when I have an empty list (or a list that's almost empty), I'm much more likely to show up when a woman hits, "Find more matches".