Monday, March 19, 2007

War Journal, 3/19/07

Here's a summary of this week's activity...

Matches in progress:
Two have not yet started Phase 1 communication.
One is about to write her first open message. (The "dying father" match. Otherwise, I wouldn't allow her to sit at this phase for so long.)
One is in open communication (But I'm moving toward closure - Pretty unappealing so far, and providing no photos).

Matches in limbo:
One new match joined yesterday, provided no "about me" information or photo. Put on hold, I'll wait 2 days before closing.
One in open communication, and I have her phone number... but I'm not really all that interested in calling.

Matches closed:
Two closed due to their not answering phase 1 questions.
One left her email address in her "about me" information. Sorry, if you're not paying, you're really not that motivated... Closed!
One was closed one due to EXTREME vague and evasive answers in the profile.
One was closed in phase 3 - she's giving "red flags" that she's lying about her age.
One was closed due to geography (Five hour drive to meet her).
One was closed because I'd already met (and dated) her.
One closed me citing the difference in our ages.
One closed me citing "other".
One closed me citing "I'm pursuing another relationship".


No comments: