Monday, March 19, 2007

The ONLY time to talk about sex...

Normally, I'm not a fan of suggesting entries for people's "must haves/can't stands".

But... there's one thing that a lot of people feel uncomfortable listing.

Basically, you're interested in meeting women. And women know that you probably want to have sex.

And, if you don't list it in your must haves/can't stands, it makes a woman think that you're being a dishonest suckup.

I'll admit it. I made this mistake. I've always been rather laid back about sex, calmly assured that, if both people feel comfortable about each other, comfortable talking to each other, and relate to each other in a mature way... sex is going to be great. So, I didn't even put it on my must haves/can't stands.

And, I was surprised when a lot of women closed me, saying that our must haves/can't stands don't match.

That ended when I put in my expectations.

So... don't make the same mistake.

You have a lot of options. If you're morally or religiously against premarital sex, list it. Otherwise, you really need to include "chemistry" (which implies sex), "passionate", or "sexually knowledgeable" in your list.

But don't talk about it again until you meet.

2 comments:

Hank Robinson said...

Very interesting! Nice thing to share. So you included all? Thanks for that nice insight.

Scott Grey said...

Uhhh... no. I'm saying to pick SOMETHING that reflects what you're looking for. But don't skip it altogether. Or people will think it's weird.