Monday, March 12, 2007

War Journal, 3/12/07

Building momentum here...

My current (total) statistics since reenrolling (not including people I closed due to geography, or "stale" matches that had been open when I reenrolled after an 8 month "vacation".):

Seven closed matches:
  • One closed me. (Only one? Weird...)
  • Two put me on hold because they're communicating with someone else, and I closed.
  • The rest... I threw out for various reasons.
Four are stalled before stage 1 communication:
  • 2 nudged today.
  • 2 aren't ready to be nudged yet.
Three are in stage 3:
  • One who's stalled in answering my questions, not ready for a nudge.
  • Two are in "Awaiting open communication" status.
One phone number. I haven't called her yet. :-)

And, I'm not one to brag... but two of the ones in stage 3 are looking VERY high quality.

No comments: