Thursday, May 15, 2008

Phase 3: You MIGHT be worthy...

As I've mentioned on this blog, I've made a significant physical transformation over the years. Bottom line? I'm a lot better-looking of a guy.

And I've noticed this having a significant effect in how my eHarmony matches act.

Before? I could joke and tease women - and they'd be fine. They'd throw it back at me, and it'd all be fun.

Now? It feels like I have to handle them a lot more cautiously. And it's pretty easy to send even the most attractive and interesting women through self-esteem meltdowns.

Are you in this situation?

Here's a trick in phase 3 that seems to help me:

Read the profile carefully.

Find things that you think are intriguing or interesting. And, no, don't try to fake it. Faking it won't work. Women can smell that from a mile away.

Ask phase 3 questions about these things.

Bottom line? It makes them feel like they're starting to earn your attention.

When women are scared that they might be unworthy... they could use a little bit of pumping up.

And when they see that they're making some progress... they'll want to brag and prove themselves worthy of an attractive, accomplished, put-together guy.

So... If you're having trouble with frequent self-esteem meltdowns, give it a try.

No comments: