Thursday, May 22, 2008

No Chemistry? Consider spreading the wealth...

So, you've been on a few dates.

And, for a lot of the women that you meet... the chemistry just ain't there for you.

So, what do you do with the women who are liking you?

Most guys duck and hide.

I turn it into an opportunity.

If she genuinely seems like a decent woman... I'll set her up with one of my friends.

If she's not interested - fine. She's not very social, and a little desperate. And she just saved my friend from a bad date. She might be a little miffed - but she'll get the message that I'm not interested in anything other than friendship. And she'll usually go away quietly.

And, if she's interested? Everyone wins.

My friend is happy. And might introduce me to some other folks that I haven't met yet.

The woman might do the same.

Remember, folks. eHarmony's role is to expand your social circle - not to decide who you want to date.

And this is another way to expand that circle.

No comments: