Monday, August 11, 2008

The consultant is in!

Well, folks - I'm proud to announce that personalized services are (finally) available.

Again, I'm committed to the blog and google group - you'll see no changes there. But, for people who want private, individualized attention to their specific needs and goals - I'm available. At a cost.

Here are the packages that I'm offering:

Profile Critique Service
Ordinarily, I choose "Profile clinic" articles based on how useful they'll be for my audience as a whole. But, if your profile doesn't fit the blog's needs, or if you want to engage my services privately... you can still get a profile critique. As a bonus, I'll also direct my suggestions to your expressed goals, and provide feedback on your photos.

This service is $175. I will retain the right to use your profile for educational purposes (in my blog, or elsewhere), but will not release your location, name, or photos. If you would prefer to keep your profile private to anything short of a court order, I will be happy to do so for an additional $75 fee.

Hourly Consultation Service
Some people need a little more feedback. They'd like to be on the phone with me as we co-construct their profile, address their communication difficulties, develop their image... or any other eHarmony related problems that they'd like to address. For these people, I'd be happy to provide telephone consultation for $197/hour. (Sorry, I don't bill in fractional hours.)

Again, I will retain the right to use our counseling sessions for educational purposes, but I will not release (or obtain!) voice recordings, and will not release your location, name, or photos. Again, for those who do not want our sessions to be used for educational purposes - I will do so for a $50/hour charge.

Group Consultation Service
Got a group of friends? If you agree to work in a group, your fees (as individuals) will go down. In-person consultation to groups may also be available. Arrangements will be made on a case-by-case basis.

Our Committment to You
Yes, I realize that these services are not cheap. But I'll stand by them.

Before we begin, (and before I bill you a single cent), we will discuss your goals. And we'll discuss how we can measure your improvment. If I don't think I can put you on the path to your goals... I'll let you know. Because if I can't help you, I don't want your money.

If you try my suggestions, but still don't improve? I'll keep working with you until you do. For free. Or, I'll refund your money.

Interested?
Email me at scottigrey@eharmonycracked.com. We'll get the process started.

No comments: