Monday, May 7, 2007

War Journal, 5/7/07

Here's this week's "action" on eHarmony...

What happened to matches from last week?
The one that provided minimal answers? (Specifically? The full answer to what she was passionate about was "I am most passionate about", and her answer to most influential person was "Come back to this")? Well, she did provide a hot picture. Not enough for me. Could this be a new "scammer" technique? I'm not going to wrack my brain about it - even if she's real, she's not worth communicating with. Closed.

The other two are still open, but moving pretty slowly. I'm still waiting for phase three answers from one (who just got nudged this morning), and still waiting for must haves/can't stands from the other.

My date - went as expected. I was in Chicago anyway, and would not have visited her otherwise... and during the date, she didn't make me feel any better about her. Oh well...

What about the new players?
There were 2 new matches. I'm waiting for one to write her first open communication message, and the other went on hold due to no photos and minimal answers.

No comments: