Tuesday, May 29, 2007

R.I.P. eHarmony Blog?

Well, if any of you have tried to download the eHarmony Blog script... you'll probably notice that eHarmony Blog has been down for the last week. And has left no explanation, or reassurance that they plan to return.

A pity, really. It was nice to hear a female perspective.

And I'm left in a tricky situation.

The trouble is... the script is her intellectual property. And I have no way of reaching her.

In the meantime, if you don't have their script... the next best thing is to log in 3 times daily, and check for new matches.

Watch this blog though. I've got an idea how to make lemonade from these lemons...

1 comment:

Uncle Fester said...

Intellectual property? I think you're making too much of it.

I am unconvinced that frequently pinging the server for new matches accomplishes anything anyway. Having just gone through the "free communication weekend" advertised on TV and picking up less than 5 new matches in that time - all probably stale accounts and dead profiles.