Friday, February 22, 2008

The Attachment Model: Final thoughts

Just a few concluding thoughts on the attachment model that I've proposed.

First of all, it IS only a model. And a very early one at that. As time goes on, I'm sure that I (as well as hopefully others) will refine it further. And I'm giving this model "from the labs" status.

Another important point? The stages of the model are NOT cast in stone.

There are some people who will require a little bit of comfort-building before they can experience chemistry. Some "liveable problems" may be apparent on the first date, and not near the end game.

The model is a guide. Not a rigid playbook.

So... get out there and enjoy playing.

1 comment:

Pilgrim said...

Thanks for this series Scott. Has been helpful as a starting reference and the timing was spot-on for me.