Friday, November 16, 2007

A "spice" for your pre-date banter

As I've said before, I'm not usually in favor of "scripted" behavior.

But there's a little thing that I've been inserting for fun into the pre-date banter. And it's working well.

You might want to try it.

If nothing else, it might entertain you.

---------------------------------

Find
the three differences!

READ BEFORE CLICKING ON THE LINK: There are two identical pictures
that will appear on the screen. Almost 8000 people were tested to see
if they could find the 3 differences and only 19 got it. See how
observant you are and if you find all 3 differences, you are one of
the most elite people in the world! The instructions are in German
but they say "find the 3 differences". I only found 1 difference.

(Hint: I found it because I heard some VERY soft audio cues. Turn the
volume up and you'll hear them.)

http://members.home.nl/saen/Special/Zoeken.swf

2 comments:

The Most Awesome Guy In The Universe said...

Is it bad that I knew what would happen before I clicked on the link, even though I had never seen this before? :P

Unknown said...

Okay. You got me. My heart actually skipped a beat.