Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Last call for contest entries...

Just to remind all you programmers out there...

Our contest is still running.

So far... the only entry is the original eHarmony Blog script.

And if you develop the best eHarmony Match management software (and right now, that bar is set awfully low), you're entitled to:

  • A personal consultation with me. (And my personal time is valuable. I will rarely offer it, at any price.)
  • You'll keep the intellectual rights to your software.
  • You'll be able to charge future developers for the rights to use your code as a base for better programs.
  • You have a ready audience for "improved" versions of your program... and the right to charge as much as the market will bear.
Not bad, if you ask me.

I'd enter myself... but the last time I wrote computer code was on a TRS-80 with 48K of RAM.

No comments: