Monday, June 25, 2007

The Drinking Game

You'll hear a lot of things from me about cliches to avoid.

But, let's face it. Women's profiles have a lot of cliches, too.

So, just for a break of pace, when you're ready to have a drinking game with your buddies... Go over your closed profiles, and have a drink when you hit one of these babies.

I guarantee - you'll be good and plastered in an hour. Probably less.

  • "I love to travel."
  • "I like the outdoors."
  • "I like to go out, but I like quiet evenings too."
  • "I'm really into (local sports team)." (And it's almost always a lie...)
  • "I look and act a lot younger." (Red flag - she's hiding her age...)
  • "I'm tired of playing games." / "I'm ready for a real relationship."
  • "I love my (dog or cat)"
  • "I just moved from ____"
  • "I'm usually shy at first..."
  • "I love my (son/daughter) more than anything."
  • "(Referring to a picture with a child) That's a picture of my nephew."
  • Answers to the "Book you most recently enjoyed": "The Secret", "The Notebook", Harry Potter, or The DaVinci Code.
  • Answer to "Non-physical trait most people notice" : "My smile."
  • "I work hard, but I play hard too."
I'm sure we can come up with more... leave a comment.

3 comments:

Uncle Fester said...

"I have a positive attitude."

(One thing that only xxx's best friends know is:)
"You're not my best friend, you don't get to know."

"I can't think of anything."

Uncle Fester said...

(The one thing xxx wishes MORE people would notice about her is:)

"That I am an easy person to talk to"
"That I put people at ease"

(A common characteristic of many matches who didn't want to talk to me. I guess I have to take their word for this...)

Uncle Fester said...

"I am most passionate about living life to the fullest."

"I love to laugh."