Friday, June 27, 2008

Coming soon...

If it isn't obvious from my writings... I've been getting a lot of email asking for me to give detailed answers to specific questions, or for profile reviews.

In general, I prefer to answer questions in a way that benefits the community, rather than just the person who is asking the question. So, I usually ask them to pose the question to our Google Group. Because, if the Google Group can't answer it, I know that it's a great topic for the blog.

But, in the past, a lot of people have told me that they don't feel comfortable airing their concerns publicly. And some people want immediate answers from me, rather than the group.

And, in the past, I've responded by telling them that I am working for the betterment of the community as a whole, and, unfortunately, don't have time to answer individual questions that can't be shared with the community.

But, lately, I've been thinking about doing some projects for the blog. And these projects would cost money.

And I've also got a group of people who plead with me for immediate and private profile reviews or other "dating consultant" services.

So... if they need answers, and feel they can't contribute their stories to the community... maybe they can offer money for upcoming projects.

It's an interesting idea. And one that I'll start to explore in the next month. I need to do a few more things before I can open my business doors - but I'll be open soon.

For those in the community? Don't worry. My first priority is to forward the community. And nothing will change there.

And for those who would prefer to share their money, rather than their stories? I'll give you fair warning in advance. My time will not be sold cheaply.

No comments: