Monday, June 23, 2008

Challenges - They need to be "baited".

Quick. I need all of my readers to email me all of their banking accounts' routing and account numbers.

Do it right now, before reading further.

Okay. If you have any common sense at all, you did what most people would do in that situation. You said, "What the &*(^?!", and refused.

Clearly, you've got no incentive to accede to my unreasonable request.

A lot of people who are new to the seduction literature make similar mistakes. They recognize that remaining a challenge is vital in an early attraction phase.

But, women don't respond to challenges just because you're throwing one out there. Just like most of you aren't going to give me access to your bank accounts in order to please me.

Bottom line? You have to demonstrate some reason why she should respond to your challenge.

So... if your "about me" is weak, or doesn't "vibe" with her... stricter challenges will not generate further attraction.

The problem is the bait. Not the challenge.

No comments: