Monday, March 17, 2008

No fear: Lead the way!

As I've mentioned before, creating a sense of idealization can be a crucial element in building romantic chemistry.

What is it to be idealizable?

To be a little larger-than-life. Holding admirable qualities. Being the guy who exudes confidence, and commands attention.

A leader.

Most women are looking for a man who can take that role. (As long as the guy isn't being an inflexible, abusive jerk, of course.)

And, when I talk to women... I'm finding that most guys are a major disappointment in this category.

It's the reason why most men get into "communication hell". They're waiting for the woman to make the next step. Which is downright silly.

And women often tell me that I'm "different" (in a good way) when I ask them on dates - just because I don't ask, "What would you like to do?"

It makes a big difference in the way women react. And, believe me, I know. I used to be that spineless guy, myself.

It's a little frightening to take the lead at first.

Try it. You'll get used to it.

And I think you'll like the results.

No comments: