Friday, March 7, 2008

Another "Who's Viewed Me" trick revealed...

In case you haven't noticed, the "Who's Viewed Me" list is back.

It's also got a new feature that I didn't notice before.

Let's say that you've been viewed by a woman... and you don't remember her by her name and location.

And, of course, you know that if you open her profile, she's going to see that.

And let's assume that you care. (And you may not.)

Well, eHarmony has solved that problem. Just hold your mouse pointer over her name.

A little box will pop up, displaying her age, profession, and picture (if it's there, and it isn't hidden).

So... thanks eHarmony, for adding that little touch.

1 comment:

ds said...

It also seems that eHarmony removes the closed matches from “Who’s viewed me”. This means that now you can revisit a closed profile, and that other person will not know you’ve visited them. I get this feeling because the matches who had viewed me disappeared all of a sudden from my “Who’s viewed me” list after I closed them.