Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Be a profile critic.... You could win a personal consultation

As I've mentioned, I'll soon be opening the doors on my consultation business.

And I'm giving you a chance to be my first customer. For free.

And even if you don't win the consultation... you'll STILL be a winner.

How can you win?

Here's how it works:
  1. Join the google group. You're going to have to talk to your fellow readers to compete in this one, folks.
  2. Write an email to me at the address listed at the top of this blog. Use a subject line of "GROUP OF FIVE".
  3. I'll start a discussion on the Google Group for your "Group of five". You'll be randomly assigned to join four of your fellow readers.
  4. Post your eHarmony profile to your "Group of five" thread.
  5. Once you've put your profile on the chopping block... provide your BEST feedback to your fellow "Group of five" members.
  6. I'll let the threads go on for at least two weeks.
  7. In each group of five, I'll pick a "winner", based on the quality of the criticism they provide, and how much I feel they've improved by participating in the process. And, yes, my decision is both subjective and final.
  8. I reserve the right to advance "wildcard" winners in the competition, at my convenience and selection. (Mostly to make sure that the semi-final and final groups have 5 members.)
  9. The winners of each "group of five" round will be placed in NEW groups of five, consisting of other winners.
  10. The process repeats... until we have a winner.
  11. Yes, you can post comments to groups other than your group of five. (Or, even if you're not a "group of five" member.) But you won't advance in the competition for doing it.
So, even if you don't win the competition - you'll still be getting some great feedback from your fellow members. And the more you help others (and respond to the help offered to you)... the better help you're going to receive.

And the winner? Will get a personal consultation on the subject of their choosing.

Want me to give my personal criticism of your profile? Fine.

Got another sticking point you'd like to talk about? I'm all ears.

And, like I said... my personal consultations won't come cheap, folks. You're looking at an over $200 value here.

So, get crackin' folks. And I'll see you on the Google Group.

No comments: