Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Looking for more female perspectives...

Okay, ladies (and I know you're out there)... You've read Maryann's comments. I'm sure that a lot of you have thought, "Hey, I could do that!" Maybe some of you think you can do even better...

Here's your chance. Unfortunately, Maryann will be winding her activity down... With her busy academic schedule and new boyfriend, she'll soon find herself unable to continue. So... I'm looking for folks who will entertain and inform. And I'm definitely NOT looking for a "dittos" girl.

So, if you'd like to be our new "female perspective"... send me an email, and a writing sample. (In other words... send me a sample of your reaction to some of my posts.)

And, thanks, Maryann. It's been fun. Best of luck... and keep in touch.

No comments: