Monday, April 2, 2007

War Journal, 4/2/07

Some interesting stories this week...

Closed Matches:
One reached open communication, and immediately told me s/he couldn't have children. Which made me think... all of her photos had scarves around her neck, and the full-body photo was vague. She had an unusual occupation in a small town. I did a google search, based on her first name, occupation, and city, and I found another photo. With an Adam's apple and no appreciable breasts. CLOSE!

1 closed me, citing distance.
1 closed me, citing age difference.

I closed one due to lack of response.

I closed 2 due to geography, and one due to her never living outside school or home.

Open matches:
The woman who's father is dying came into open communication. I left her a message telling her to call me when things settle a bit. I'm leaving the message open for awhile, seeing as it's probably going to be awhile before she reads it.

One match who hasn't answered the first set of questions yet.

It's been a slow, and somewhat freaky month on the eHarmony front...

No comments: