Friday, September 26, 2008

If you're tempted to use "trick" pictures...

To wrap up my discussion of photos (for awhile at least), I've got one final message.

Yes, guys. I know that a lot of women use "trick pictures". It can be tempting to use the same tricks as well.

But really, if you have to resort to trickery, why don't you spend your effort on fixing the problem instead of coming up with new ways to hide them?

If you've got a skin condition, or yellow teeth - why fix it in photoshop when you can go to a doctor, dentist, or pick up some drugstore products and fix the problem?

If you have to come up with creative angles and crops to hide your weight - how about getting into shape? Yes, it's hard. I know. I've had to lose a lot of weight myself. But, maybe it's time to stop covering up, and start the process of repair.

And if you need help finding the right clothes and accessories to look good for your photos - maybe it's time to put that effort toward improving your look after the photo is taken as well?

You can continue hiding. Or you can fix the problem, and never worry again.

I, for one, will choose the latter.

No comments: