Monday, April 30, 2007

War Journal,4/30/07

A slow week for number of matches... Giving me opportunity to provide a little bit of gory detail regarding the matches' deaths.

1 closed me before step 1 - but I had a feeling we're not each others' type. Answers were way too superficial, especially in comparison to my profile, which is designed to draw women completely different from her. So... Buh-bye, not missed.

1 was full of statements like, "I wear my heart on my sleeve", "I'm really shy around people", "I get hurt easy." She closed me soon after receiving my closed-ended answers. Guess I spooked her with my answers... but, certainly, not a loss.

1 was a 40 year old "physician" who provided no photos, minimal answers, bad grammar, multiple misspellings... I call it a dead profile. Close.

1 is in phase 3 communication. For some reason, "jock girls" like my profile. Go figure. Not that I'm complaining - I actually get along pretty well with them.

1 is in phase 1 communication. In the same work field as me, maybe a little over dedicated... but it's too soon to draw conclusions.

One is another "no photos/minimal answers" profile. Just got it this morning. She's on hold for a couple of days to get her act together.

One phone call, one date arranged. The "dying father" woman. I'm looking at this one more as an opportunity to expand my social network than as a serious girlfriend candidate.

And that's this week's action.

No comments: