Friday, April 4, 2008

When Fast Track (almost) always works...

If you've been reading this blog for awhile, you probably know that I keep my matches on a pretty tight leash. If they don't respond relatively quickly, I close them.

So, yes, once in a rare while (every couple of months, or so), I'll get a woman who sends a "Please reconsider", or, "If you met me..." final message.

I'll usually reopen a woman, if she asks.

And, if she's sending a message like that, it's usually a sign that she's interested.

So... I fast-track. And it's almost never failed. (The only failure was with a 45 year old woman, where I replied, "I don't think there's much relationship potential here... but you seem like you might make an interesting friend. Let me know if you're interested." My guess is she went to sour grapes on that one.)

As for the message? I usually keep it short. Something along the lines of, "Hey ____, glad to see you're back... so what have you been up to?"

She's expressed a lot of interest. Time to make her qualify for mine. :-)

No comments: