Monday, January 22, 2007

Thoughts about "membership"

Turns out, I accidentally left the site open for all to view. It also seems like someone's mentioning us in Wikipedia, which has driven in quite a few new people. Welcome!

Now that I've had some time to think... I've decided to stop making this site a private club. So, unless comment spam becomes a problem, I think I'll leave it this way.

And for the new members... welcome. And feel free to email me. I have a present waiting for you.

Disagree? Email me.

3 comments:

Horstmeyer said...

Wikipedia has removed you, they seem to think it is linkspam - quite frankly, that is bull*hit. I find your blog to be wonderful.

Scott Grey said...

Thanks, Phil.

I don't think it would be responsible for me to edit wikipedia myself, so I didn't look into it. But I do know that when you have a bunch of rules-lawyers running an encyclopedia... :-)

Horstmeyer said...

The only way I found out that they considered this to be spam is by going back and looking at the edit history.

Bottom line, I love it Scott!