Friday, January 19, 2007

How are we doing?

Well, we've come through our first week.

Time for you to give me some feedback.

What troubles are you having with eHarmony?

I'm writing with the assumption that most people are having trouble getting responses to their profiles. But if people are having more problems in later phases, I'd be happy to move my emphasis.

Are people having difficulty holding women's attention during guided communication? Or having trouble getting phone numbers? Or generating romantic/sexual tension on the date? Let me know. I'll probably cover these topics over the next few weeks... but if more people are having trouble with these than with the profile-building process, I'd be happy to tackle them sooner.

Is there anything that I'm writing that's unclear? Or doesn't make sense?

Is there something that you're looking forward to reading?

Leave a comment. Let me know. I want this website to support your needs.

2 comments:

Tim McGuiness said...

I am just getting started on eharmony. I've been on match for the last year & its getting less effective for me for more work. I am also more interested in pursuing a deeper kind of relationship -most of my match ones were basically physical and superficial.

I would like to see more examples of good writing for profiles. I could understand why the profile you looked at was boring and your suggestions, but I would like to see a couple of examples.

Horstmeyer said...

Just wanted to let you know, this is a great blog. I just started eHarmony and I like the tips so far!